Why did we create Smart Start Internship Program?
Thousands of young people want to start their career. Due to lack of basic experience and practice they are still jobless.
Taking this into consideration we launch Smart Start Internship Program to build a bridge between educational and professional worlds, to make it easier to transfer from academic life into a career.
What is our purpose?
Our purpose is to give the opportunity to youngsters to:
- develop their job-preparedness skills
- get acquainted with business environment
- gain practical experience
How will we select and allocate the candidates?
Selection process will consist of:
- application form submission
- testing and interviewing stages
All selected interns will:
- participate in inductions and internal trainings
- work in different areas all over the company
Note: Intern’s allocation will be done by Bakcell Human Resources department, based on intern’s skills and abilities.
What is the intern’s benefit?
The intern will:
- obtain practical experience in one of the biggest companies of Azerbaijan
- be coached on business ethics & career planning
- get acquainted with Bakcell’s professional life
The department requesting an intern will assign a Mentor to:
- support and encourage interns to manage their self-education
- disclose intern’s potential
- develop intern’s skills and improve performance
What are the terms of internship?
- Internship will consider full-day occupation 5 days a week within 2 months.
- Bakcell will pay fixed amount of burse to cover intern’s daily transportation and meal expenses.
- At the end of internship program all participants will be assessed and granted letters confirming their participation in the project.
Who can apply?
The Internship program will engage 18-25 year old motivated youngsters, students and recent graduates.
How to apply?
Fill in application form and submit before the deadline.